2014. augusztus 23., szombat

Rise and shine

Music
I love waking up early. One of the reasons is that I'm in love with sunrises. It starts my day the a unique and beautiful way. Just as every sunrise is different, so is each day of our lives and the sunrise is there to remind us of that! One problem is that I am also a night person and like to stay up late, so sometimes it's hard to get up early - which is a prerequisite to being able to see sunrises... :)
The second reason for my love of getting up early is the silence and the undisturbedness, the tranquility. Almost the whole world is sleeping but me. It's such a cool feeling. :) If you have things to do, the morning has advantages over other parts of the day. You can do your things without being disturbed by facebook, by neighbours, by your smartphone and emails. This way, you don't have to FORCE yourself into focusing, it comes naturally, because there is hardly anything that would take away your attention.
Below is the latest sunrise I was up to. It was a night when I was really tired and went to sleep early, but woke up at 2 AM, and started doing my spanish homework :-D Finished around 4:30 then prepared breakfast and went to work, where also was hardly anyone so I could do my job uninterrupted, in a calm environment. And also leave earlier than the others :P
One more thing is the morning chill. The chilly air is just refreshing. Flawless. Vent your room in the morning! By the way, I know it's almost 7:40 and I can't really call that early, but the feeling is here... :D
Have a great day! :)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése