2014. július 18., péntek

Losing and regaining focus

In one of the earlier blog posts I mentioned that I started writing my own Manifesto. In fact I have finished it and I was very happy with it. It should (have) serve(d) as a guidance in my life, but after all it ended up on the bottom of a pile of papers, books and notebooks. Just 30 minutes ago I felt really demotivated, not wanting to do anything, feeling like the only thing I wanted to do is sleeping – and not because of tiredness.
Hiding from Depression in Sleep by Trine Meyer Vogsland
As I know that this attitude is abnormal and should be dealt with, I started to think what could cause it and how I could get over it. Why do I feel like it, why am I not in control?! So the next thing that crossed my mind was the following quote (I already quoted this one here):
"If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

And this was my problem. I lost focus of my goals I want to achieve as well as the virtues I find most important in life. So I thought... But I have a thing for this!!! So I went to that pile of paper and took out those three pieces of paper I called "My Manifesto" and I read it out loud. And now... Everything changed inside... Everything seems different. It feels fantastic, and now I'll start to project the inside on the outside world, so it could be fantastic as well ;D Maybe you should consider writing a Manifesto yourself :)

And a song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y66j_BUCBMY


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése